5. Determine the values for A,B,C, and D, which are all positive integers, given the following information:
A * B = 24
A + B = 14
C * D = 48
A * D = 192
B * C = 6
6. A new operation symbol has been created in mathematics. Your task is to determine how the @ operation works. Based on the equations below, what would 7 @ 8 equal?
1 @ 2 = 5
3 @ 4 = 25
4 @ 5 = 41
5 @ 6 = 61
1. A single die is rolled six time successively. Which probability is greater and by how many times greater:
a. The probability that each different face (number) will come up exactly once,
b. The probability that a 1 will occur on each roll.
4. Vanessa ran 100 yards in 12 seconds. What was her speed in miles per hours. Round you answer to the nearest hundredth.
3. If it takes 6 men working 6 hours each to dig a hole in the ground, then how long will it take 1 man to dig 1/2 hole?
2. The volume of box A is 50 percent greater than the volume of box C. The volume of Box B is 25 percent greater than the volume of box C. Therefore, the volume of box A is what percent greater than the volume of box B?