1. What is the probability that when you roll two fair dice, the product of the numbers rolled is divisible by 2?
2. Jenna buys ear rings at $60 per dozen. When she sells them, she receives as much for 3 ear rings as she paid for 4 ear rings. What is Jenna's selling price for a dozen ear rings?
3. Find 4 consecutive integers whose sum is 17,798.
4. At the candy shop sale, when you buy 18 chocolate truffles at the regular price, you receive 3 more truffles for only 6 cents each. If 21 chocolate truffles cost $8.82 at the sale, what is the regular price of 1 chocolate truffle?
6. I am a number. Use these clues to find me.
Clue 1: I am a multiple of 3 between 1 and 200.
Clue 2: I am a multiple of 5, but none of my digits is 5.
Clue 3: The sum of my digits is 9, but none of my digits is 9.
5. The fixed cost to set up a manufacturing business for gizmos is $1200. In addition, each gizmo costs $12 in materials to produce. What is the fewest number of gizmos that a manufacture must sell at $20 apiece to break even on costs?