Please check this page regularly as I will be adding to it regularly. The new material this week is in red.
1. Starting Wednesday, I will be having a zoom meeting with all the seventh grade from 10 am to 11 am every day. To join the meeting go to zoom.com and enter the meeting id (614273475), followed by the password (963326). You can use this password and id everyday until March 31. This week we are meeting differently. From 10 to 10:20 I will be meeting with Peaches; from 10:20 to 10:40 I will be meeting with Raindrops, and from 10:40 until 11:00 I will be meeting with Eggplants. Please try to have the deltamath finished by your meeting time.
2. I have put math assignments on deltamath.com. Please use your password and my teacher code (339014) and it will take you to your assignments. I will be able to follow how you are doing as long as you use the proper teacher code. Some of you are starting to fall behind on your math. Please try to have all delta assignments finished by Monday's meeting time.
3. All of you have Desmos--Ecology--zpzny8.
4. Peaches--Desmos--400 meter modeling--yyhmwk
Desmos--Make them balance--nspyks
Desmos--Graphing Linear Inequalities--86d4ac
5. Raindrops--Desmos--linear slalom--x7qdfu
no one has finished Desmos--When are equations true--sqncbw
Desmos--Guess my rule--jpkxvv
Desmos--Coin Capture: Practice on your own--yjtcmb
6. Eggplants--Desmos--Secret Rule--nwf3a3
Desmos--Guess My Rule--wqcpqb
Desmos--Which is steepest--ahnejp
7. All of you have Penny Lab. The link is on Science Projects page