1. A storekeeper finds some coins that have fallen behind the cash register. They add up to 96 cents. He notices that there are the same number of pennies, nickels, and dimes. How many coins of each value has he found?
2. On his way to school, Nolan meets 6 fathers, each with 2 children, and four mothers, each with 3 of their children.
How many people were going to school in total?
3. The following equation is incorrect:
XI + I = X
Without changing any of the terms, what must be done for it to add up?
5. In the following list, can you find the 3 numbers whose sum equals 100 and the 3 other numbers whose product equals 1,000?
25 30 20 4 10 50
4. Brynn eats 900 raspberries in 4 days. If we know that each day, she ate 50 more raspberries than the previous day, how many raspberries did she eat on the first day?
6. What number has to come next for this sequence to be logical?