Who has fish for pets?
There are 5 houses, each with a different color arranged in a straight row. Within each house lives a different owner, all of different nationality. Each of the 5 owners drinks a different beverage, smokes a different brand of cigar, and keeps a different type of pet. You are facing the row of houses and read left to right.
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall, keeps birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The owner living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The owner who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The owner who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Question: Who has fish for pets?