Please check this page regularly as I will be adding to it regularly. The new information added this week is in red.
1. Starting Wednesday, I will be having a zoom meeting with all the eighth grade from 11;30 am to 12:30 am every day. To join the meeting go to zoom.com and enter the meeting id (204620652), followed by the password (198497). You can use this password and id everyday until March 31. We are changing meeting times this week. All will meet from 11:30 to 11:40. Oklahoma 1 will meet from 11:40 to 12:00; Georgia will meet from 12:00 to 12:15, and Alabama will meet from 12:15 until 12:30.
2. I have put math assignments on deltamath.com. Please use your password and my teacher code (339014) and it will take you to your assignments. I will be able to follow how you are doing as long as you use the proper teacher code. Some of you are falling behind on deltamath. More delta math has been added. Some of you are already falling behind. Please try to be up to date by Monday's meeting time.
3. All of you have Desmos--Balance The Scale--s6fnd9
Desmos--Determine if a Quadrilateral is a Parallelogram--ksy2x7
Desmos Sketchy Dilations--844uxs
4.Alabama --Desmos--400 meter modeling--vu2nks
Desmos--Make Them Balance--vspzz9
Graphing Linear Inequalities--pw3yns
5. Canada--Desmos--Puzzling It Out--svxq2j
Desmos--Lines, Transversals, and Angles--zstw2k
6. Oklahoma--Desmos--Taco Truck--nptx89
Desmos--Match mycl card sort--27mw6a